Characteristics of our Half Hull of Azorean Whaleboat are
- Handmade in Pico by Mestre João Silveira Tavares. It contains his signature.
- Wood, 60 cm long
- Unique serial number for each “canoas”
- The product is a 100% hand made on Fayal and Pico Island in the AZORES (wood work and graving)
- The work is respecting the original standards of the last made Whaleboats in the Azores (11m)
- Produce less than 100 Models per year. We are a very small company and our intention is to keep a certain level of unity.
- Digital document of Robert Clarke “Open Boat Whaling in the Azores. The History and Present Methods of a Relic Industry” and the Portuguese version “ Baleação em Botes de Boca Aberta nos Mares dos Açores”.
- Photos of the Azorean Whaleboat and related activities.
- List of the whaleboats that where built in the Azores, including the ones that were restore and currently participate in the regattas.
- Information concerning to the American Whaleboat and to the Azorean Whaleboats.
 I am still waiting authorization or collaboration of some institution to include their products.
 Clark, Robert, Open Boat Whaling in the Azores. The History and Present Methods of a Relic Industry in Discovery Reports Vol. XXVI, pp. 281-354, Plates XII – XVIII, National Institute of Oceanography/ Cambridge University Press, Fev. 1954
 Clarke, Robert; Silva, Fernando J. (Tradutor), Baleação em Botes de Boca Aberta nos Mares dos Açores. História e Métodos de uma Indústria Relíquia, Ponta Delgada, Ed. Conjunta do autor e do tradutor, 2001.